An attractive body is proportional and thus looks beautiful. Today, when our lives are filled with beautiful things all around, we also wish to become perfect. For women, breasts are important for their overall looks. However, numerous research studies have pointed that a significant majority of women are not happy with the way their breast size and/or shape.
Fortunately, cosmetic breast augmentation surgery has helped millions of women to regain their best looks. Let’s take a quick look at this excellent cosmetic procedure to learn the best aspects of breast augmentation surgery. Choose Refine Clinic in Ludhiana, Punjab to get the best breast improvement surgery in India.
What is Breast Augmentation surgery?
A breast augmentation surgery is also called as an ‘augmentation mammoplasty’ in cosmetic terms. This is a cosmetic surgery to enhance breast size. It may require increasing the volume of breasts using artificial implants or fat from the patient’s body.
The breast augmentation surgery has been around for a long time now and today is one of the popular and commonly-demanded cosmetic procedures globally. There are several reasons that women state for getting cosmetic breast augmentation surgery.
It is important to consult with a skilled and experienced cosmetic surgeon, such as those at Refine Clinic in Ludhiana, to determine if this is the best solution for your problem. The expert cosmetic surgeon will be able to give you details of the surgery and answer your queries satisfactorily.
Why do women need Breast Augmentation surgery?
As mentioned earlier, breast augmentation procedure is one of the most popular and common cosmetic procedures all around the world today.
Despite the numerous reasons, these can be classified into the below categories according to their particular concern:
- Smaller breast size – When a patient feels that her breasts are smaller in proportion to the rest of her physical features.
- Uneven breasts –Many women may have breasts that are not of the same size. This could be a natural defect or result from another breast surgery or other conditions.
- Post Pregnancy – One of the most common reasons that women state to undergo breast augmentation surgery is the size of breasts becoming smaller after pregnancy or has lost volume post-pregnancy.
- Improve looks – This is by far one of the most common reasons for women to undergo cosmetic breast enhancement surgery.
What are the results of Breast Augmentation surgery like?
It is vital that you have realistic and practical expectations with the end result of cosmetic breast augmentation surgery. Your consultation with the expert cosmetic surgeon at Refine Clinic will help to alleviate any concerns of risks and will help you to set realistic goals when expecting the results from the surgery. Although cosmetic breast augmentation surgery is immensely successful in increasing your breast size, it is still bound by limits and may not be the right choice for correcting other problems.
These are some of the factors that breast augmentation surgery will not be able to correct:
- Sagging breasts – Breast implant or fat transplant to increase breast size will not stop them from sagging. This will require combining a cosmetic breast lift surgery with breast augmentation.
- No lifetime guarantee – As with any artificial implant, breast implants also come with an expiry period. On an average, a good-quality artificial breast implant lasts around 10 years. There is a possibility that the implant may rupture and ageing of gaining/losing weight can also affect the overall results of the surgery.
- Complicates Mammograms – Having artificial implants in your breasts may limit the effectiveness of your regular mammograms and may require additional, more expensive, specialized viewing.
- Affects Breastfeeding – Artificial breast implants also affect breastfeeding in some women although this is not a common phenomenon.
- Corrective surgery – There are times when you may require a corrective surgery to remove your breast implant or re-position it
These are the most important facts to keep in mind before imagining the extent of improvement in your overall appearance after a breast augmentation surgery. It is imperative to choose the most reliable and expert cosmetic surgeon, such as those at Refine Clinic in Ludhiana, to get the best, most affordable and successfully cosmetic breast augmentation surgery.