Trending techniques for Facelift
There are different types of Facelift techniques used by cosmetic surgeons depending upon a patient’s facial features and the results desired.
One of the famous procedures is MACS. MACS is also known as Minimal Access Cranial Suspension. This process is mini lift with a vertical suspension of the sagging tissue, through a small incision. The surgeon injects a local anesthetic or intravenous sedation. It is a short time process which takes around 1.5 – 2 hours. The procedure can be performed on an outpatient basis. It helps the patient to get corrected muscles and connective tissue using vertical lifting. Patients get a natural look and it gets healed within 2 weeks.
Another technique for Facelift is known as Thread Lift. A thread Facelift is a secure and comfortable alternative to regular Faceliftsurgery. Created to be less invasive, it can diminish sagging around the cheeks, jaw line, and neck more speedily and with less risk than the traditional approach. Special threads are used throughout this Facelift to discreetly hold and adjust the skin and facial tissue in place after surgery.
Thread Facelift is cost effective as well, but charges may vary from clinic to clinic and surgeon experience as well.
Benefits of Facelift
- 1) It will help the patient to get tightened up facial muscles which had otherwise started sagging.
- 2) It will give a young and natural look by repairing your facial skin.
- 3) It is beneficial in improving the facial contours by restoring a softer look to the cheeks and lower eyelids. A lower Facelift forms a more beautiful jaw line contour, reducing jowls and softening out the neck area.
- 1) It is necessary for the patient to avoid strenuous chewing activities. Ignore tobacco products at least for a month.
- 2) The patient should keep himself/herself preferably on a liquid diet for few days.
- 3) Avoid physical activities related to the upper part of the body.
- 4) The patient can go for a walk after a few days of the surgery and can do light jogging.
- 5) Patient is required to wash the incisions lightly three times a day with the medicines and solutions prescribed by the surgeon.
- 6) Do not use any other products for the hair wash. Go for only those products which are prescribed by the doctor.
We at Refine Aesthetic Clinic are known to provide the best consultation for Facelift. Our Facelift treatment help the patients to get the beautiful, young, natural look and add the former charm to their personality. Patients will get the respite from all their facial problems and will enjoy their new looks like they wanted to. With the expert guidance of Refine Aesthetic Clinic feel the same on the outside like they do on the inside.