Liposuction is the solution for your body-shaping problem. It is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures today. It is excellent for removing small but stubborn fat deposits from several areas of your body. This helps to restore a youthful, slimmer and more attractive body.
Liposuction procedure performs two functions –
1. Breaking down stubborn fat cells
2. Removing melted fat from targeted area
There are several techniques to break down the fat cells however the cosmetic surgeon uses a cannula to remove the melted fat from the body. The cannula is a small, handheld suction instrument with a snub tip. It easily penetrates through the skin and removes the melted fat using vacuum power.
Irrespective of the technique used, every liposuction procedure follows the two main steps.
Light Facts of Liposuction
- Liposuction procedure is a purely aesthetic procedure.
- Involves administering general or local anesthesia to prevent you from feeling any pain.
- Is a minimally-invasive cosmetic procedure to give a better shape to your body.
- Is found to have several medical benefits too.
Liposuction has been around for years now and has been perfected along the time. The technique and equipment for performing liposuction are varied but the aim remains the same – to remove fat from small areas of your body for a better body shape. It is a completely aesthetic procedure and is not meant to be a substitute for cosmetic weight loss procedures. Its purpose is to give you an attractive and proportionate body.
Types of Liposuction
There are several forms of advanced liposuction techniques in use today at India’s leading cosmetic clinics, such as Refine Aesthetic Clinic in Ludhiana, Punjab.
Check out the different types of liposuction techniques that are used at Refine Clinic to give you the desired body shape:
- Tumescent Liposuction – This is the basic form of liposuction technique. It involves injecting a sterile saline solution in the targeted areas. The saline solution breaks down the fat cells effectively. The saline solution is also helpful in reducing blood loss and pain. Once the fat cells melt, the surgeon removes it using a cannula.
- Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction – Also called UAL for short, ultrasound-assisted liposuction uses a special handheld device that emits powerful ultrasonic waves. These are able to penetrate through the skin without breaking it and generate heat in the underlying fat cells thus resulting in breaking them down. Once the fat cells are melted, the cannula removes the remainder effortlessly.
- Laser Assisted Liposuction – Also called SmartLipo for short, laser-assisted liposuction uses a powerful but precise beam of laser light to generate heat in the fat cells beneath the skin. Once the fat cells break down into their component fluid these are easily removed using a cannula.
- VASER Liposuction – Short for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance, VASER liposuction is an advanced technique for cosmetic body contouring procedure. In this, This uses a handheld device which helps aiming powerful and precise sound waves on to the stubborn fat cells beneath your skin. The sound waves are able to vibrate the fat cells at a specific frequency which eventually breaks them loose from the tissue. The dislodged fat cells are then easier to remove with a cannula.
Liposuction procedure at Refine Aesthetic Clinic in Ludhiana, Punjab not only gets you your desired and attractive body at an affordable cost but also ensures satisfying results with the help of well-trained and expert cosmetologists and cosmetic surgeons. Call now to learn how to get a lovely body with cosmetic liposuction at Refine Clinic.